Concord, Vermont
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

We paid to join shoptiques and they never accepted any of our photography to upload to their site. It made it incredibly difficult to sell.

Very difficult to deal with. A waste of money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shoptiques marketplace. Shoptiques needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoptiques marketplace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoptiques.

Comments

Shannonville, Ontario, Canada #1245383

I also feel I got taken. Explained I was not very techy and would need help to get a grasp on the whole online program.

They got $1500.00 I got nothing.

Not one person contacted me after payment made!!! Stay away...........

Gig Harbor, Washington, United States #1224648

I too fell for their sales pitch for my small boutique. They rejected all photos & made it impossible but suggested they do in house photos which result in them taking 25% of every sale!!!

We repeatedly called their "support" line to no avail. They have a no refund policy. They are very pushy on the sell and have a you cannot think this over deadline. I am extremely sorry I did this.

Nothing short of a scam. They collect your initial money & you are left with nothing at all