I entered partnership with Shoptiques in January of 2017 and within just four short months I terminated my contract with them (which was a feat in and of itself considering they refused two out of three of the certified letters I sent them and finally had to send my contract termination in a shoptiques bag requesting a signature confirmation of receipt.) Problems arose shortly after signing.Minor issues they were quick to respond but major issues took days if any response.

The only way to contact shoptiques is email, absolutely no working phone number is provided for partners, which is ludicrous for such a "large" "reputable" company to not have another mode of conversation for "partners". By far their biggest issue is their communication. I sent my items to Shoptiques for a photoshoot. That day of scheduled photoshoot I received a missed call with no voicemail.

I contacted Joyce asking who called and what it was in regards to, she informed me she would have to check. I proceeded to follow up this email with an email letting her know that perhaps it was the photoshoot department since I had a photoshoot for that day, I then let her know I set up a pick up for my clothing for the following day. She then let me know she would pass the message along to the photoshoot department. Fast forward roughly two weeks when I inquired the whereabouts of my clothing Joyce informed me my clothing arrived late and was being held and I could expect the clothing photographs to appear on my page in 1-3 days (completely ignoring the question as to when my clothing would ship and subsequent questions regarding the status of my clothing).

Between my interactions with Joyce and subsequent correspondences not once was I ever told the photoshoot on the original scheduled date never happened. My photoshoot was scheduled for a certain date and when it didn't happen I was never informed, despite my communications to Shoptiques. In addition I had continuous back and forth with Joyce because of a return, which was worn (wrinkled tag, original tag not on the item, and a stench on the clothing). In which I was told to dry clean the item.

In good conscience I cannot do such. I cannot sell an item which I know has been worn to my customer. I am sure they would not like one of Shoptiques customers receiving said item in a later order and tarnishing both the reputation of my boutique and Shoptiques. An issue which could have simply been resolved had been dragged out for days.

Then two months after termination of my contract Shoptiques reached out to me offering to pay to ship my clothing back to them. Total slap in the face.

Please if you're considering signing a contract with shoptiques, RUN.It's not worth the stress for maybe a handful of sales in a six month time frame.

Review about: Shoptiques Marketplace.

I didn't like: Misleading information, Consistent approval process, Customer service, That shoptiques takes advantage of small businesses, Poor marketing.

Had an Experience with Shoptiques?

Comments

I agree...too many boutiques and zero customer service!NEVER recieve answers to my questions.

I am a very successful Boutique in a large metropolitan area.I have great products which sell well in my store but never sell anything on shoptiques.